MadeINcubator is a Massachusetts-based nonprofit organization that is revolutionizing the way designers learn, build and succeed in fashion. We use fashion as an anchor to build economic development in the greater Boston area, a region once revered for its rich textile industry.
MadeINcubator is the City of Boston’s first fashion incubator and its mission is to change the fashion world through innovation, by developing ecosystems that allow exceptional fashion entrepreneurs to create new products and companies better and faster. We are here to support the business of fashion in Boston through a 5-month intensive program, as well as free and low-cost public workshops and networking events.
MadeINcubator will foster in a new meaningful and impactful economy in Boston by giving fashion designers the technical product development, business tools and training they need to create innovative products and competitive businesses based in Boston.
This is more than just an incubator program. We are redefining the designer learning and design experience. We know that technology is the base of business, so we give you technology at your fingertips. During your tenure at MadeINcubator, you will be onsite at a premier Microsoft location, in Boston, including use of Microsoft’s Surface Pro computer, interactive learning, unexpected challenges, exclusive NYC fashion tour, group selling events and more!
We leverage our industry connections to help accelerate your career to new heights. No one succeeds alone, and you no longer must. The industry is intense and changing at an incredible rate. The time is now to keep up to date with the latest technology and stay competitive on a global scale.
- The use of a Microsoft Surface Pro computer
- Access to CFDA Designer with industry resource materials and hardware
- 1/1 and group meetings with Investors, Design, Manufacturing, Marketing, Branding and Business Development Mentors
- 1/1 and group training and mentorship
- Press and promotional opportunities
- Field trips Designer Challenges
- Group selling events
- Inclusion in major Boston Fashion Week Graduation Runway Show
- Exclusively reduced rates for professional manufacturing services
- Exclusively reduced rates for NY showroom and PR services
- Exclusive entry to NY Fashion Week Runway shows and events
Follow Us @madeincubator